Chat Commands Reference
Some Helpful Emote Info
- Type motion after any emote to silence its text broadcast. This can also be toggled in the emote window.
- /yes - Your character will nod affirmatively.
- /no - Your character will express disagreement with a horizontal head shake.
- /cpose - Changes your character's posture, there are several to cycle through per race and different seating positions too.
- Type /groundsit to avoid automatically sitting on furnishings.
- Character expressions: /alert /amazed /annoyed /grin /ouch /sad /smirk /smile /scared /shuteyes /straightface /taunt /wink /worried
- Most emotes will make you face your target.
FINAL FANTASY is a registered trademark of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. FINAL FANTASY XIV © 2010 - 2017 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.